Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cobalt Bubble Plug



This has quickly become my favorite toy in our toy box. In fact, all I have to do is hear the sound of the glass being taken out of the box and I know we're in for a long night of fantastic anal play and those orgasms that leave me breathless and gasping.
 
A Diamond Beauty at a Glass Price

First off, this toy is gorgeous. It comes with its own pretty blue bag, but the color of the plug is so beautiful and the toy is so heavy and well-made that more often than not, I'm tempted to leave it out on the coffee table just to look at it. Of course, it never stays anywhere for very long anyway -- this has become our go-to toy when it comes to anal sex.

There are a couple of reasons for this...

Read the entire review here!

IN A NUTSHELL


PROS: Gorgeous material, great quality, orgasm-inducing shape, really heavy (both a pro and con).
CONS: Really heavy (both a pro and a con).

Overall: 5Ms


0 comments:

Post a Comment